EPUB
Kindle

Arctic zoology [microform] (1792)

fullscreen
Author: Pennant, Thomas, 1726-1798
Subject: Zoology; Zoologie
Publisher: London : Printed for Robert Faulder ...
Language: English
Call number: CIHM 55345
Digitizing sponsor: University of Alberta Libraries
Book contributor: Canadiana.org
Collection: microfilm; additional_collections
Notes: Film/Fiche is presented as originally captured.

"Vol. I. Class I. Quadrupeds. II. Birds."

Part of a CIHM set. For individual microfiches in this set see CIHM microfiche nos. 55344-55347

Attributed to Thomas Pennant--National Union Catalog pre-1956 imprints

Filmed from a copy of the original publication held by the Bibliothèque de la Ville de Montréal

Isbn: 0665553455
Page-progression: lr
Scanningcenter: alberta
Mediatype: texts
Shiptracking: alb
Identifier: cihm_55345
Scanner: microfiche01.alberta.archive.org
Operator: microfilm-processing@...
Scandate: 20120417165211
Allowjpgs: true
Identifier-access: http://archive.org/details/cihm_55345